[ RadSafe ] Re: A likely source for a great many of the contested birth defects...

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sun Jan 28 18:44:20 CST 2007

Mr. Salsman quotes many publications supporting his contentions. Perhaps I've missed
them, but where are the on-going focused protests, lobbying efforts, conventions and other
gatherings, where the "victims and victim families" make their claims? I remember Vietnam
and the agent orange controversy. Why isn't there more of an outcry from all of those who
are supposedly harmed from this one and only one purported source?

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/