[ RadSafe ] Patients setting off alarms request for such news items

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 28 22:34:54 CST 2007

Dear Mr Perle,

Thank you very much for continuing to post news items. It has been of great use to me over the years. I used to mine little bits of information from them. They are handy while giving lectures to interested and indifferent audiences.

The recent stories about patients setting of alarms at various locations are instances. In this context, I request you and members of the group to send me in private (unless the item is of interest to the entire group) such news items.

With warm regards

K.S.Parthasarathy
Ph.D

(formerly,
Secretary, Atomic Energy Regulatory Board)

Raja
Ramanna Fellow

Strategic
Planning Group,