[ RadSafe ] Mangano's New Study

Bob Cherry bobcherry at satx.rr.com
Sun Jul 1 23:21:13 CDT 2007

Otto's explanation of this common practice is so simple even a caveman could
understand it. Why can't reporters?

Remember: Half of all physicians finished in the lower 50 percent of their
graduating class. 40 percent of sick days are taken on Mondays or Fridays. I
am shocked...Shocked!

Bob (Pickin') Cherry