[ RadSafe ] Mangano's New Study

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 08:38:21 CDT 2007

Why do you think they have a "left-wing extremist
ideology?"  Is it possible they believe the data is
true?  If so, then all the arguements and explanations
you present will not change their minds.

I would suggest reading "Why People Believe Weird
Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other
Confusions of Our Time,"
http://www.amazon.com/People-Believe-Weird-Things-Pseudoscience/dp/0805070893/ref=sr_1_1/103-7576284-3301444?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183469614&sr=8-1

--- Steven Dapra <sjd at swcp.com> wrote:

> July 2
>
> Maybe on the intellectual level they are cavemen.
> Perhaps they are
> left-wing extremist ideologues who have an agenda
> that doesn't include the
> plain unvarnished (and unpleasant) truth.
>
> Steven Dapra
>

> At 11:21 PM 7/1/07 -0500, Bob Cherry wrote:
> >Otto's explanation of this common practice is so
> simple even a caveman could
> >understand it. Why can't reporters?
> >
> >Remember: Half of all physicians finished in the
> lower 50 percent of their
> >graduating class. 40 percent of sick days are taken
> on Mondays or Fridays. I
> >am shocked...Shocked!
> >
> >Bob (Pickin') Cherry

“All men dream, but not equally. Some dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds and wake in the day to find it is vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.”
Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T. E. Lawrence

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com