[ RadSafe ] Mango's Tooth Fairy Sr Radiochemistry

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 15:25:16 CDT 2007

Erik,
Of course explaining your concerns, which would cast
doubt on the TFP, might be hard to explain to the
public.  Nevertheless, I believe the public can
understand the problems with the TFP, excluding the
minorite that are already convinced.  I would include
those who may have had a child with cancer and need a
reason behind the cancer, like a local nuclear power
plant.

http://www.nv.doe.gov/nationalsecurity/homelandsecurity/frmac/default.ht

> Voice 702-295-8954
> Fax 702-794-1007
> Pager 702-794-7222
> Cell 702-630-2323
> Text to Pager 702794722 at nv dot doe dot gov (plain
> text please)
> Text to Cell: 7026302323 at mmode dot com (plain
> text please)
> This email message is intended only for the use of
> the named recipient.
> Information contained in this email message and its
> attachments may be
> privileged, confidential and protected from
> disclosure. If you are not
> the intended recipient, please do not read, copy,
> use or disclose this
> communication to others. Also please notify the
> sender by replying to
> this message and then delete it from your system.

““Few of their children in the country learn English... The signs in our streets have inscriptions in both languages ... Unless the stream of their importation could be turned they will soon so outnumber us that all the advantages we have will not be able to preserve our language, and even our government will become precarious.”
-- Benjamin Franklin, circa 1750, on German immigration to Pennsylvania

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com