[ RadSafe ] Re: NRC and SI Units

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 18:16:17 CDT 2007

In a message dated 7/4/2007 5:55:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
idias at interchange.ubc.ca writes:

It will  be easier if/when they "go metric".

We did when Jimmy carter was President I think it was. It didn't  catch.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection  Consultant
LNMolino at aol.com

979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-690-7559  (IFW/TFW/FSS Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/TFW/FSS Fax)

"A Texan with a  Jersey Attitude"

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss  events; Small minds
discuss people" Eleanor Roosevelt - US diplomat &  reformer (1884 - 1962)

The comments contained in this E-mail are the  opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak  for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original author.