[ RadSafe ] NRC and SI Units

Dukelow, James S Jr jim.dukelow at pnl.gov
Thu Jul 5 15:39:19 CDT 2007

When I was working on the USDOE Basalt Waste Isolation Project in the late-mid-80's, all of our calculations/reports/etc. used SI units (with equivalent English units in parentheses).

Best regards.

Jim Dukelow
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Richland, WA
jim.dukelow at pnl.gov

These comments are mine and have not been reviewed and/or approved by my management or by the U.S. Department of Energy