[ RadSafe ] Mobile Rad Lab

Geo>K0FF GEOelectronics at netscape.com
Fri Jul 6 10:32:14 CDT 2007

I have a modest radiation detection and identification lab mounted in a vehicle and
would like to exchange ideas with anyone who has similar interests.
Some of our "finds" on the road have been truly amazing, and besides radioactive items being transported legitimately,
we have discovered a few problem areas.

An article discussing the mobile equipment is located here:

http://www.qsl.net/k0ff/MobileRadLab/

On the same site a short article describing the recent NRC rulemaking and the legality of unlicensed  rad source
ownership is located here:
http://www.qsl.net/k0ff/Nucleonics/

Anyone wising to contribute original technical material may submit it to one of our chat groups here:

Alpha, Beta,and Gamma spectroscopy:

General radiation detection and identification:

Physics experiments and demos with radiation: