[ RadSafe ] RE: troxler gauges

Shawn Hughes (Road2) srh at esper.com
Fri Jul 13 19:06:29 CDT 2007

Quote: "To some on this list, these are not significant activities. To
others they are huge."

Guess it depends on if you are trying to create it or clean it up, huh?  LOL

Happy Friday the 13th!

-Shawn

Shawn R. Hughes
Special Projects Consultant
near Oak Ridge, Tennessee
(865) voice
srh at esper.com primary email
www.shawnrhughes.com fledgling webpage

WARNING AND NOTICE:
This email may contain privileged information. If it is not addressed to you
by me, you do not have the right to read or use it. If you do not get a
prompt reply to your email from me, it is because I have set filtering very
high due to the age of my account. Please try an alternate form of
messaging.

UNCLASSIFIED

END TEXT