[ RadSafe ] depleted uranium holds fast in Colonie, NY

Tue Jul 17 12:05:42 CDT 2007

Having read reports from activists "studying" other sites, I am very
skeptical that they can demonstrate that they found DU at all.  I would
be interested in how they reached the five tons of DU released into the
environment.  And I would be very, very interested to see if the health
problems found in the area mirror the health problems associated with
Gulf War Syndrome, and if not, why not (Perhaps because Gulf War
Syndrome is not caused by DU?)

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of Fred Dawson
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 3:56 AM
To: 'Dr. Min-Sook Kim'; radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] depleted uranium holds fast in Colonie, NY

Fascinating as I am sure DU is, as a subject to study; I would be most
interested to know what other industrial pollutants are present in this
environment such as asbestos, cadmium, lead, dioxins etc and what risk
they present relative to the very small quantities of DU that may be
present in
the environment.

Fred Dawson