[ RadSafe ] Tracer Labs

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Tue Jul 17 15:56:12 CDT 2007

Tracer Labs film dosimetry business was the inception of the ICN
Pharmaceuticals Dosimetry Program back in the 1970s. I suspect that the
sources produced by Tracer Labs may have also gone to the ICN business, but
do not know that for sure. ICN Pharmaceuticals Biomedical Division was sold
several years ago and is now known as MP Biomedicals
http://www.mpbio.com/landing.php

ICN is now known as Valeant Pharmaceuticals http://www.valeant.com/

Good luck.

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/