[ RadSafe ] Re: Feds puzzled by gamma radiation higherthannormalnear

edmond0033 edmond0033 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 16:00:24 CDT 2007

Canberra and Ortec (or whatever they are called now) do supply portable HPGE
detectors with the associated equipment and software.  The cost is at least
50 K US$ or more.  They are faily easy to operate, if one has worked in a
facility with regular ones.  There may be others taht are available.

Ed Baratta
edmond0033 at comcast.net