[ RadSafe ] [Nuclear News] Japan quake not seen slowing U.S.nuclear revi...

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 20:54:00 CDT 2007

In a message dated 7/20/2007 7:24:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
idias at interchange.ubc.ca writes:

Are you  saying that 90% of Americans don't listen to the news?

The number may well be high but most don't and those that do are frankly
more interested in the Philadelphia Phillies loosing number 10,000.

An educated public is frankly an oxy-moron based on my 25 years of street
experience.

It is sad but it is true.

The Anti's will use it for sure and it will hurt over time.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
Owner and President of LNM Emergency  Services Consulting Services (LNMECS)
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection  Consultant

LNMolino at aol.com

979-412-0890 (Cell  Phone)
979-690-7559 (IFW/TFW/FSS Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/TFW/FSS  Fax)
979-985-5383 (Home Phone)

The comments contained in this E-mail  are the opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to  speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or  associated with unless I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this  E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or  confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in  the public domain by the
original author.