[ RadSafe ] Radiological Assessment Kits for sale

Geo>K0FF GEOelectronics at netscape.com
Sat Jul 21 10:25:10 CDT 2007

Canberra/NRC
ADM-300A Radiological Assessment Kit (GO-KIT)

Alpha-Beta=Gamma

ADM 300A Survey Meter ( int. Beta/Gamma det.)
AP-100A Alpha Scintillator probe
BP-100 pancake Beta probe
HG-100 gun handle
CP-120 carry pouch
CC-100 carry case
CS-100 carry strap
manual copy

All mint, checked. $1566.00 USD OBO call for pictures.

Wm. B. Johnson Radiological Assessment Kit ( GO-KIT)
GSM-10SM/ IM-247B/P

GM-10S ratemeter
DIG-5 Scaler
Pancake GM Alpha-Beta-Gamma probe
End-window Alpha-Beta-Gamma probe
Swipe holder fixture for pancake and adaptor for end-window
Planchettes
Cables
Instruction Manual for GM-10S
Custom factory Samsonite carry case.

Looks unused, all checked and working. If requested, I will remove the pancake element and ship it in an airtight container.

$650.00 USD

These are my personal SPARE Go-Kits and component backups.
The Canberra/NRC kit does NOT include the KC-100 interconnect cable, as it is just a backup component kit for my main unit.

WANTED:
CSP-100
RSC-100
Handle and extension for XP-100