[ RadSafe ] Reuse of Spec Packaging

Louie Cueva louie at tgainc.com
Tue Jul 24 16:01:13 CDT 2007

As long as the packaging still meets the specifications listed in the 7A
certification you can re-use it as much as you want. As a shipper you would
need a copy of the 7A cert on file for at least a year after the shipment
(173.415a). So either way you'd need to get ahold of it. If the specs don't
specify a pop-top inner container you can probably just re-use the original.

-Louie Cueva
Thomas Gray & Associates, Inc.