[ RadSafe ] Reuse of Spec Packaging

efforrer at aol.com efforrer at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 17:33:22 CDT 2007

Since the pop top is probably part of the specification for the container I would say no.? Reuse has been a very gray area.? One course I took indicated the outer container has to be "like new".? So define like new.? Also you have to ensure that the material is package in the exact way the spec sheet indicates.? Finally you will probably have a problem getting the sheet from the original vendor.? They would be very reluctant to take on the liability of you reusing the container.

Gene Forrer