[ RadSafe ] [AmericanDUST] Radioactive Progress, You Say?

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sat Jul 28 00:48:07 CDT 2007

I don't that you radiation professionals really want to cede the floor to people like Cathy Garger - she spews something new out every couple of days - the last one was the horrors of explosive testing using tons of DU at Site 300 at Lawrence Livermore near Tracy, California - she and her co-moderator of AmericanDUST (Depleted Uranium Study Team) even tried to organize a boycott of California milk the first time Livermore tried to get a permit to do this explosive testing - Bob Nichols another co-moderator of this list that has messages that are open to the public, but is tightly controlled to prevent anything that questions the Romi Elnagar, Cathy Garger, Bob Nichols version of radiation and depleted uranium from being posted so that the public can at least see that many of their views are half-baked science bad science fiction.  Here is her latest about Oswego, New York's seeking additional nuclear reactors on Lake Ontario to generate badly needed power for the Northeast.