[ RadSafe ] Photo identification

Wes WesVanPelt at Verizon.net
Sun Jun 3 18:21:39 CDT 2007

Hi Rob,

Upon reflection here are my best recollections.
Standing left to right: Steve ?, Bob Zoon, Rob Barish, Ray Guillmette, Jerry
Rosen, Vijay Bhargava (from India).

The young guy at Ed Wrenn's right hand is me, Wes Van Pelt. I think the
bearded guy on Ed's left is Anselmo Paschoa from Brazil. And yes, that is
Ray Guillmette standing.

Thanks for posting this old photo. I sure miss that group of fellow
students. Do you have any more photos?

Best regards,
Wes
Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP
Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On Behalf
Of Robert Barish
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 3:13 AM
To: radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Photo identification

I would be grateful for the assistance of any of you who can identify fellow
student members of my class in the Health Physics program at NYU. A photo
was taken at the Institute of Environmental Medicine in Sterling Forest (now
named the Norton Nelson Institute of Environmental Medicine) almost thirty
years ago, and can be seen at:

http://robbarish.tripod.com/hps/

Comments can be posted directly onto the web page.

Robert Barish, Ph.D., CHP