[ RadSafe ] Geiger Counter Shootout at the OK Corral

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sat Jun 16 17:20:54 CDT 2007

Bob Nichols, who began writing science fiction for the anti-Depleted Uranium crusade and won a politicitized Project Censored Award from an intensely politicized professor at Sonoma State University, is now making a move to become a major spokesman for the poor and downtrodden at risk from the horrors of depleted uranium and "uranium weapons" a term he, Leuren Moret, Cathy Garger and others have "coined".  They are spreading it very widely on the internet.  One of their disciples alone puts it on about 25 to 50 politically and veteran oriented lists in Yahoo groups.

These people may seem like a joke to many who understand radiation, but they have accomplished the following

Passage of State Laws in
New York
Connnecticutt
Louisiana
California

At least partial passage and a push to do so in '
Hawaii
Washington
New Mexico
Minnesota
New Hampshire

Amendment to the US Department of Defense Appropriations Act

National Conference on Depleted Uranium at which Garger, Rokke, Mohammed Daud Miraki spoke - resulting in reinvigoration of the Christian Peacemaker Teams which have a DU lesson plan and outline on how to approach the public at East Tennessee State University two weeks ago .. A number of videos are now appearing on youtube as a result of this conference and the Christian Peacemaker Teams are making significant inroads

9/11 Truth Conference at which Leuren Moret will be a featured speaker in Vancouver, BC next weekend
Moret appearing on Hawaii's ABC TV station claiming that she is measuring active use of DU because otherwise it would not have been airborne .. this video has received worldwide disttibution through Googlevideo and Brass Check TV in San Francisco - Some woman in Hawaii signed her letter to the Honolulu Advertiser as being a Depleted Uranium Educator - a;; she knows is what Moret told her and Moret merely claims expertise and actually has none, but she did once work at both the Lawrence Berkeley and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories .. what she does not say is that she was a geology grad student at the Berkeley Lab and a glorified laboratory assistant in the computer lab at Livermore

They are not only after DU munitions, whose use they claim is a war crime, but also the resurgence of nuclear power to combat global warming.

I am attempting to monitor a number of these groups, but I need help, a lot of help.

Thank you.

Roger Helbig