AW: [ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press conference

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Jun 17 16:21:52 CDT 2007

Stewart,

As usual I can only say that you are right at the point. Yes, the TFP is a
fraud, as well as the old Sternglass etc. claims have been frauds. I have
posted this on RADSAFE together with my arguments since years. Since a lot
of money, donations and grants are involved, the question is, whether this
is "only" a scientific fraud!

Additional extremely serious flaws are:

1) I hope that also in the USA as in Europe (am I now Eurocentric?)
discharges from nuclear installations are subject to extensive control -
from the Palo Verde Nuclear Power Plant in Arizona I know it for sure from
my 6 weeks stay at ASU in 1988. So these data should be available to any
part and could be used for calculations - if one only wanted to accept
facts.

2) I still have not read about the way the Sr-90 should be incorporated into
baby teeth. This can only be done by ingestion of Sr-90. First of all the
emissions of Sr-90 from NPP's are negligible, so where is the source?
Secondly even if emissions occurred, one only needs to look into a food-shop
or a supermarket, where all the food comes from - hardly anything from the
vicinity! Even in our little Austria for instance milk is transported to
Vienna from all parts of Austria or Germany, not to talk about milk
products, cereals, vegetables and fruits, coming from all parts of Europe,
even Asia, Africa and America.

3) When one employs celebrities to raise funds, then there is no science
involved.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD