AW: [ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press

Peterson, Ken KPeterson at MarinetteMarine.com
Fri Jun 22 13:39:32 CDT 2007

I think those persons with expertise in a certain field have a societal
obligation to correct public misinformation and to prevent
fear-mongering.

R,

Ken Peterson
Safety/Environmental Engineer