AW: [ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press conference

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 15:51:26 CDT 2007

Someone commented to me that scientific truth and
evidence is only about 15% of what goes into law and
public policy.

--- Sandy Perle <sandyfl at cox.net> wrote:

> Jack,
>
> Dick Toohey gave a talk recently that public opinion
> doesn't change for the most part. I say it never
> will uinless they here the truth about any subject.
> If speaking out when appropriate makes me an
> "apologist" for the nuclear industry. I plead
> guilty.
>
> Funny, a few years ago - was considered by some on
> Radsafe to be too negative towards the nuclear
> industry. Interesting!
>
> Regards,
>
> Sandy
>
> Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

“All men dream, but not equally. Some dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds and wake in the day to find it is vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.”
Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T. E. Lawrence

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com