AW: [ RadSafe ] Asbury Park Press on Mangano's press conference

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Tue Jun 26 19:46:39 CDT 2007

To emphasize John's comment below, we have been colleagues for many years,
and the key to any friendship, and yes, we are and will continue to be
friends, is the understanding that friends and colleagues can debate issues
and refrain from personal attacks. John has taken issue with many of my
positions and comments, yet he has never attacked me personally. That is
what debate is all about. That is what a democracy stands for, the right to
take issue, the freedom of speech. This is what our country as well as
others have fought for, to ensure that the right to free speech continues.
It's too bad that others in this listserver stoop to personal attack when
they disagree with the posting of others. John and I, among many members
here on Radsafe are also members of other professional listservers. I can
assure you that the professionalism on those listservers is exemplary, and
in no way reflects the attacks observed here on Radsafe. John mentions the
lurkers out there, many who are not professionals in our industry. I can
only imagine what they think of some of us when personal attack becomes the
norm, and not the anomaly!

Sander C. Perle
President
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at cox.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/