[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Re: Counter, "Mammograms: A leading cause of breast cancer?"

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 16:24:05 CDT 2007

Dr. Long,
Why don't you respond?

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/prevention-genetics-causes/breast

> > --- howard long wrote:
> >
> > > Radsafers,
> > > Does anyone have the data to counter this
> > > fear-mongering?
> > >
> > > Howard Long
> > >
> > > "NewsMax.com" wrote:
> > > Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:31:59 GMT
> > > From: "NewsMax.com"
> > > To: "hflong at pacbell.net"
> > > Subject: Mammograms: A leading cause of breast
> > > cancer? The untold story.
> > >
> > > Dear NewsMax Reader:
> > >
> > > Each month NewsMax publishes The Blaylock
> Wellness
> > > Report.
> > >
> > > It is edited by a renowned nutritionist and
> > medical
> > > doctor, Russell Blaylock. In this issue, Dr.
> > > Blaylock tackles many important health subjects
> > > responsible way — providing information every
> > adult
> > > must know.

“All men dream, but not equally. Some dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds and wake in the day to find it is vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.”
Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T. E. Lawrence

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com