[ RadSafe ] This Day In Gadgets: ATMs Were Born Radioactive 4 0Years Ago

ROGERS, Brent brent.rogers at ansto.gov.au
Thu Jun 28 18:05:37 CDT 2007

I remember reading about some US state(s) using trivial amounts of H3 in
their Lotto tickets as an anti-counterfeiting measure.  That was in the
early 1990s.

Brent Rogers
Leader Commercial Radiation Safety Group
Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation
PMB 1, Menai NSW 2234
T +61 2 9717 3251
F +61 2 9717 9266
M +61 4 1723 1879 (0417 231 879)