[ RadSafe ] [DUStory] Hiroshima Newspaper Series Reappears

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 12:27:47 CDT 2007

If it was on, I would not be having all the problems I
am today.

--- "Perrero, Daren" <Daren.Perrero at illinois.gov>
wrote:

> John
>
> Looks like your spell checker was left on ... ;-)
>
> Daren
>
> The opinions expressed are mine, all mine.....
> I'm with the government, I'm here to help you.
> Daren Perrero
> daren.perrero(a)illinois.gov

“All men dream, but not equally. Some dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds and wake in the day to find it is vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.”
Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T. E. Lawrence

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com