[ RadSafe ] [DUStory] Hiroshima Newspaper Series Reappears

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 10:29:13 CDT 2007

Roger,
Glad to see you making an effort to respond the
stories.

Nevertheless, the Chugoku Shimbun (
http://www.chugoku-np.co.jp/profile_e/profile.html )
may be an example to the National Inquirer (
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/ ) in its publication
policy They seem to have only a few topics that they
print on, e.g., the atomic bombing of Japan.

http://du-blog.wildclearing.com/2007/06/26/discounted-casualties--great-hiroshima-newspaper-series-on-du-impacts-worldwide.aspx

> Yahoo! Groups Links

“All men dream, but not equally. Some dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds and wake in the day to find it is vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.”
Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T. E. Lawrence

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com