[ RadSafe ] ethics in research question

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:34:30 CST 2007

On 2/28/07, Maury Siskel wrote:

> ... the attribution to Dr. Kang is correct. But that remains far from a
> complete view of the situation. Follows several quotes regarding other
> studies (preponderance of evidence?) of this subject.

The point is that the earlier studies all had lower rates, meaning that
the rates are increasing.  I think they are increasing way too rapidly.

Here's a graph that explains it:
  http://www.bovik.org/du/gwbd.jpg

Complaining about this problem and trying to get it fixed helps our
troops, their families, and our ability to recruit.  Tungsten might cause
cancer, but it doesn't damage gonocytes, which are, after all, our future.

Sincerely,
James Salsman