[ RadSafe ] revised 1991 war birth defects graph

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Mar 2 11:51:11 CST 2007

March 2

         The revised graph (link below) is still worthless.

         The revised "y" axis is not labeled, just as the original "y" axis
was not labeled.  The original graph had a citation to Kang's 2001 paper in
Annals of Epidemiology, but this graph has no citation to any
literature.  We don't know the source of the data points, nor do we know
who developed them.  Each of the graphs invokes a "Gompertz extrapolation,"
however neither of them explains who or what Gompertz is.

         Has Kang published his 2.2 increased risk factor claims?  If so
give us a citation.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com