[ RadSafe ] 'Safety stand-down' ordered for US Navy's submarine force

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 12:51:05 CST 2007

Only two of the latest.

http://www.prop1.org/2000/accident/1989/890712a1.htm

That is why they need windows.

http://stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=41741&archive=true

http://content.hamptonroads.com/story.cfm?story=117428&ran=182798&tref=p

> The Navy on Thursday ordered a safety review of its
> entire submarine
> force worldwide because of recent accidents at sea
> involving
> Norfolk-based subs.
>

> Fred Dawson

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist