AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] New Airport X-Rays Scan Bodies, Not Just Bags

Sandy Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Fri Mar 2 13:25:34 CST 2007

So your position is to throw up your hands and say that nothing can improve security. I have repaetedly said there is never a 100 percent conclusion. That doesn't mean to give up. If you don't believe the body scan is better than current ridiculous detection, then we'll just disagree. I fly a lot, an awful lot, and I would like every bag to be inspected and every person scanned. I want to reduce the human error. My life and others are within their control.

Sandy