AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] New Airport X-Rays Scan Bodies, Not Just Bags

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 15:44:10 CST 2007

The problem is that this system will not detect
contraband if the person wants to smuggle a weapon
aboard a plane.

How do you think people smuggle things into jails?
They put them up their rectum.  Backscatter x-rays
don't penetrate that deep.

http://jobprofiles.monster.com/Content/job_content/JC_Military/JSC_PrivateSecurity/JOB_FederalAirMarshall/jobzilla_html?jobprofiles=1
> > > That seemed to stop planes being hijacked to
> Cuba.
> >
> > > Is
> > > there a lesson here?  Low technology works well.
>
> > We
> > > are amoured with machines and technology,
> without
> > > looking at what works best.
> > >
> > > Yes, the terrorist have won.  As we outspent the
> > > Soviet Union and won the Cold War, they are
> > forcing
> > > us
> > > to spend countless funds on equipment to give us
> > the
> > > sense of security.

> > > enhanced
> as
> > > >

> > +++++++++++++++++++
> > “We must face the fact that the United States is
> > neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are
> only
> > 6 percent of the world’s population; that we
> cannot
> > impose our will upon the other 94 percent of
> > mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or
> reverse
> > each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an
> > American solution to every world problem.”
> > -- John F. Kennedy
> >
> > -- John
> > John Jacobus, MS
> > Certified Health Physicist
> > e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com

> > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
> > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

> +++++++++++++++++++
> “We must face the fact that the United States is
> neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only
> 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot
> impose our will upon the other 94 percent of
> mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse
> each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an
> American solution to every world problem.”
> -- John F. Kennedy
>
> -- John
> John Jacobus, MS
> Certified Health Physicist