[ RadSafe ] X-Rays Scan Bodies, Mr. Perles Nazi speak

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Mar 2 17:54:37 CST 2007

Since I got tired of the subject I have not reacted to any message on that
subject since a long time, but what I yesterday read in the discussion
between John and Mr. Perle motivated me to plan to react tomorrow, because
what is distributed by Mr. Perle is just hairraising. But his two last
messages are so unacceptable that I write this comment now. All attempts to
intimitate me and ridicule me are in vain, because such a character like Mr.
Perle cannot insult me. John, you know that I always have esteemed your
contributions I understand (I do not understand questions of epidemiology
and similar ones). Now I have to congratulate you, because until now you are
obviously the only US-citizen on RADSAFE to speak out clearly against this
paranoid "safety thinking", which seems to be only used to intimitade
people, subject them to humiliation (been shown naked on screens) and to
undermine the human rights and of course to raise the profit of quite a few
companies claiming that they manufacture instruments and devices for
"safety". I know more than well, that these are not only my thoughts, but
these are the thoughts of many million US-citizens and influential groups.
Practically all of my US-friends and collegues are among them.

So much now, but the main reason that I have not waited until tomorrow, is,
that Mr. Perle used the expression "sub-human" before and even insisted on
these words in his latest contribution. This is clearly Nazi-Speak - in
German "Untermenschen", a label given by Nazi-Germany to non-arian people
like all Slavs, including Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, Czech, Slovenians,
Serbs, Montenegrinians etc. etc., the Romas (gypsies), Arabs and especially
Jews. (It is intersting that the Romas are genuine Arians.) I do not expect
that Mr. Perle has ever been to Auschwitz or Majdanek or any of the other
Nazi-extinction camps, where "sub-humans" were killed daily by the thousands
or rather tens of thousands like insects by using hydrogen cyanide. I have
been there and therefore I am more than allergic for such words.

Now I ask whether RADSAFE is the right place to use Nazi-speak. Another US
citizen has been banned many years ago from the list, because he was calling
an international organisation for "Gestapo". It seems that this expression
throws a light on Mr. Perles character. More light I'll shed on him and his
queer opinions tomorrow (like "he" wants to be safe on flights and therefore
everybody else has to undergo humiliating procedures, not raising at all
safety and security).

It is half past midnight and again I will go to sleep. The most recent
attempt to insult me by Mr. Perle on 15 Feb. is ridiculous: I will not take
an aspirin, because I take it everyday in the morning according to my
doctors advice. I do not take something called "Luvox". I do not even know
what it is, but this only confirms that Mr. Perle is of the opinion that
everybody in this world should know US-brandnames and in a broader view
succumb to any US interest and request. Since I might concede that Mr. Perle
might be aware, that an Austrian does not know "Luvox" I take the
alternative conclusion that he was writing this for the US-market of his
company.

Again, John, my deepest respect. Mr. Perle, please never adress me
personally again.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7