[ RadSafe ] AW: X-Rays Scan Bodies, Mr. Perles Nazi speak

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Mar 2 18:22:22 CST 2007

Shut up! Or do you more and more want to show your ignorance? I am not
responsible for Mr. Hitler having been born in Braunau. My family has been
in big troubles during the second world war. I have not equated you to a
Nazi, but I categorized your words as Nazi-speak and so it is. Two other US
citizen have already critizised your wording of "sub-humans" - flame them if
you want to get rid of your aggressions. You know more than well, that I am
from Austria - or did you forget our appointment in Vienna?

This has nothing to do with any US-aversion - this is directed to just a
single persons conduct.

Refrain from sending any more intended insults to me, even more to send them
to RADSAFE, because I will from now on not answer any single one.

Did you understand, Mr. Perle? And don't call me "Franz" anymore, in our
European culture first names are a privilege - sometime it seems that this
is the case in certain parts of the USA as well.

With all disrespect

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7