[ RadSafe ] Re:Anyone know who this is?

Efforrer at aol.com Efforrer at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 13:57:08 CST 2007

Ted did email and explain he figured everyone knew who he was  and that he
indeed was not making snide comments from the shadows.  On one  hand I feel that
if you cannot make comparisons to an opinion and Nazism in the  light of the
public forum you shouldn't make them.  However on the other  hand, which I
feel is the bigger hand, I have to applaud him for keeping the  social commentary
off the list intended to discuss radiological issues.   Others could probably
learn from his example and keep their sniping at each  others opinions and
politics on private emails.  Thank you Ted for  clarifying your position.  Just
my 2 cents worth.

Gene Forrer
http://www.aol.com.