[ RadSafe ] RE: Terror in the US & world at large

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 14:46:34 CST 2007

Yes, that would make sense.  I remember that story
about the missing B-29.

--- Steven Dapra <sjd at swcp.com> wrote:

> March 6
>
>          This was my mistake.  I received a private
> e-mail advising me that
> the airplane was a B-29.  My apologies for the
> error.
>
> Steven Dapra
>

> At 01:42 PM 3/6/07 -0800, John Jacobus wrote:
> >Was the plane a DC-3 or the military equivalent,
> the
> >C-47.

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist