[ RadSafe ] IJLR - Erickson - Range of Motion assessment at radonmine

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 13:24:27 CST 2007

Interesting but not very conclusive.  Pain is
subjective, so the results are ancedotal.  And there
was no attempt to rule out a placebo effect.

That being said, it the patient or client feels
better, than that is a positive response.  I expect
that the patients or clients will return, and I wish
them well.

--- Patricia Lewis <lewis at radonmine.com> wrote:

> I apologize for duplicate mailings on this paper.
> Follow up with author if interested.
>
> Best,
> Patricia Lewis
> Free Enterprise Radon Health Mine
> http://www.radonmine.com
> and other settings visit: http://radlab.nl/radsafe/

“We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient — that we are only 6 percent of the world’s population; that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94 percent of mankind; that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity; and therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
-- John F. Kennedy

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist