[ RadSafe ] IJLR - Erickson -

Patricia Lewis lewis at radonmine.com
Fri Mar 9 14:21:53 CST 2007

Thanks Jim,
    For helping me emphasize that this paper addresses only Range of Motion
(I took a moment to reread it).  And Barbra and I are taking the
investigation one step further to see if there is any blood response (SED,
CRP, etc.) that goes along with the mobility improvements.  You know I've
been talking about a project like this for years.  We'll be doing that this
summer with the help of a local physician - and as our meager personal funds
allow (funding from Pat and Barbra)!        pat.

Patricia Lewis
Free Enterprise Radon Health Mine
Boulder MT USA