AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Breast Cancer Risk, and working in Radiology / Nuclear Medicine

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Sat Mar 10 20:59:40 CST 2007

John,

of course you are right - in the context of a scientific exchange that would have been mandatory. In the given context I considered that additional detail as potentially bewildering and hence counterproductive. Just in case that this might not be the case, I add the requested information in the attached graph. As far as the exposure levels of the nurses are concerned that additional detail does alter the message by not one bit.

HTH and best regards, Rainer