[ RadSafe ] LAT Article: Florida pawnshop'sradioactivesurprise("Yellow cake")

Marcel Schouwenburg m.schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Tue Mar 13 07:12:02 CDT 2007

Jim,

To be complete and make threads more usefull, please provide at least
one or more references in your postings.

This is not specifically a remark to only your postings but does apply
to all messages being send to RadSafe. Please provide at least
references in a way that is e.g. also used in Health Physics magazine,
include internet links or, if possible and allowed, attach the
article(s) in the form of pdf-files to a message.

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)15 27 86575