[ RadSafe ] LAT Article: Floridapawnshop'sradioactivesurprise("Yellow cake")

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 13 15:04:41 CDT 2007

Jerry

I don't know if this is the evidence you want but I found this on the www.

AHA Recommendation
Potassium is an element (and an electrolyte) that's essential for the body's
growth and maintenance. It's necessary to keep a normal water balance
between the cells and body fluids. Potassium also plays an essential role in
the response of nerves to stimulation and in the contraction of muscles.
Cellular enzymes need potassium to work properly.

I think they are saying that a body does not work correctly unless potassium
is present.

John

John R Johnson
CEO, IDIAS, Inc.