[ RadSafe ] Scientific Consensus

Bernard L. Cohen blc+ at pitt.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:27:29 CDT 2007

Otto G. Raabe wrote:

> March 15, 2007
>
> I think the term "scientific consensus" is an oxymoron. If there must
> be a vote, there must not be definitive scientific information, so
> there is no basis for being certain.

       ---Whether or not "scientific consensus" is an oxymoron, the
global warming people have sold it to the media and to the public as
though it is the truth. I am suggesting that we take advantage of their
successful "sell". If the media and thr public now believe that the
scientific consensus is close to "the truth", that could be a powerful
tool for us.