[ RadSafe ] Marie Curie Prize

wonuc wonuc.secretary at orange.fr
Thu Mar 15 18:56:18 CDT 2007

Dear Colleague,

In the context of the "Marie Curie Prize" assignment procedure, I would be grateful should you designate five persons from the international scientific community whose work has significantly advanced our knowledge on the effects of low and very low doses of ionizing radiation on human health and biotopes. You must not have any family or professional links to the persons designated.

You will find attached the rules of procedure of the "Marie Curie prize"

Please justify your recommendation in a short note (100 words maximum) and indicate the surname, first name(s), electronic address, professional address, and the most recent positions occupied by your candidates for the Marie Curie Prize.

The final choice will be made by the Honorary Board of the International Journal of Low Radiation.

The Prize will be award during the next 6th LOWRAD International Conference, "The effects of low and very low doses of ionizing radiation on human health and biotopes" 18, 19, 20 October 2007, Budapest, Hungary (www.wonuc.org/lowrad/lowrad2007-01.doc)

Many thanks for your support

Warm regards

Andre Maïsseu

Professor André MAÏSSEU