[ RadSafe ] The Great Global Warming Swindle

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 17 22:55:17 CDT 2007

Here is an extensive paper concerned with solar influence ...
http://www.john-daly.com/solar/solar.htm

Correlation is not causality, but a number of requirements for inferring
causality are met by papers in this search.
Enjoy!
Best,
Maury&Dog       (maurysis at peoplepc.com)
===================
Steven Dapra wrote:

> March 17
>
> Blaine:
>
>         Where would be the best place to read about the role of sun
> and clouds in global warming?
>
>         Thank you for your assistance.
>
> Steven Dapra
> ______________________

> At 12:47 PM 3/17/07 -0700, Blaine Howard wrote:

Dear Kai,
         I read your comments about "The Great Global Warming Swindle "
with interest.  I wondered how you missed the whole point of the video.

        The main points are:

 FIRST AND FOREMOST, CO2 DOESN'T DRIVE GLOBAL WARMING.

Man made emissions are trivial and CO2 concentrations do not drive
global warming.  It is not a cause and effect relationship, so x%
increase in CO2 will have no effect on global warming.

The great oceans are a tremendous reservoir for CO2 which buffers the
effect of current emissions,
spreading it over hundreds of years.

The primary factors for global warming (and cooling)
are the SUN and the CLOUDS (water vapor).
These are factors over which we have absolutely no control.  So to limit
the underdeveloped countries to not using the energy sources available
to them and asking them to get there electricity from solar and wind
generators is ridiculous and cruel to the poor people of those countries.

The earth has a tremendous capacity for temperature
control since it was designed by the ultimate expert.
So we need to back off from trying to control the
uncontrollable and develop the energy sources He has
made available to us for the benefit of all mankind.

 Sincerely,
 Blaine N. Howard