[ RadSafe ] Re: The Great Global Warming Swindle Swindle

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Mar 22 20:35:49 CDT 2007

March 22

         Where did you get this stuff about Monte and Harrison Hieb?  You
provided no source.

         More to the point, what do coal mining injuries and fatalities
have to do with global warming, CO2, and so forth?  In another posting you
accused me of making a straw man argument and of passing along a lie.  It
seems to me you are dragging around a red herring.  Or is this guilt by
association?  WV has a lot of mining fatalities so what the Hiebs say about
global warming is false.

         If the Hieb's page is "primarily disinformation," why couldn't you
take the time to give us even one example?

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com