[ RadSafe ] Book review: Plutonium: A History of the World's Most Dangerous Element

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Thu May 3 23:08:00 CDT 2007

I'm crushed! I've been had! After spending all that money on my batch of
Pu and it doesn't do any of those things. I'd have thought that if it
could not be diabolical, then it surely could have at least been evil.
No such luck.  Mine just sits there with an angelic glow. I'm going to
try for a refund!!!!
Best,
Maury&Dog