AW: [ RadSafe ] Cat out of the bag

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue May 8 13:27:20 CDT 2007

Patrick, Stewart, RADSAFErs who wrote (humorous) comments about the cat in
the x-ray scanner,

I have read all your comments with much delight. I am glad, that after all
the "dirty bombs", "home land security", "airport security by stripping
passengers naked" etc. etc. many RADSAFErs show that they have not lost
their sense of humor. I think that this is very important in life!

Slightly off topic might be the comment, that in Austria much of jokes is
derived by deliberately confusing words with different meaning (e.g.
"Schloss" might be both "castle" and "lock"). Therefore CaT scan and PET
scan is especially appreciated by me.

Best wishes, go on - on RADSAFE topics of course!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7