[ RadSafe ] Question on the exemption of material as NORM in Mississippi.

Amy_Jones at URSCorp.com Amy_Jones at URSCorp.com
Thu May 31 09:55:21 CDT 2007

   Thanks for everyone’s input.

   We will be talking with the State of Mississippi.  But I wanted to see
   if others has encountered this problem and how they were handling this
   situation.

Amy

Amy Jones, RRPT
URS Corporation
756 East Winchester Street Suite 400
Salt Lake City UT  84107
801-904-4000 (main)
801-904-4023 (direct)
801-913-5199 (cell)
801-904-4100 (fax)

 This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you receive this
 message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain,
 distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy
 the e-mail and any attachments or copies.