[ RadSafe ] MCNP simulation

Xiaoqian Wen wenxa at email.uc.edu
Thu Nov 1 07:31:15 CDT 2007

Hi, All,

Does anyone has the configuration/dimension (geometry) data for JL Shepherd & Associates irradiator's source, source container and the attenuators.

Actually we have a Calibration irradiator (JL Shepherd & Associates' model 28-8, type 6810 capsules) that we purchased 15 years ago. Recently I am interested in conducting some Monte Carlo simulations based on the calibration unit we have here. But I do not have the source term data.

Any suggestions on how and where I can obtain these data?

Thanks! Your help is deeply appreciated!

Sincerely,

Carol