[ RadSafe ] Re: MCNP simulation (JL Shepherd irradiator)

Hansen, Richard HansenRG at nv.doe.gov
Thu Nov 1 12:23:20 CDT 2007

Carol,

I recommend contacting JL Shepherd & Associates directly.

Email Information info at jlshepherd.com
Sales sales at jlshepherd.com
Service support at jlshepherd.com
Telephone Voice 818-898-2361
Fax 818-361-8095

Rick Hansen
Senior Scientist
Counter Terrorism Operations Support Program
National Security Technologies, LLC, for the U.S. Dept of Energy
P.O. Box 98521, MS CF-128, Las Vegas, NV 89192-8521
hansenrg at nv.doe.gov
www.nv.doe.gov/nationalsecurity/homelandsecurity/responder.htm